Inner guidance and healing through the teachings of Kabbalah
Facilitator: Mike Bais
In this course, through the application, study and meditation of the Kabbalah do we come to a greater understanding of these beautiful mysteries. This course aims to bring peace, clarity, insight, self-knowledge and healing. Whether you are a beginner or a more advanced student of Kabbalah.
Event time: Fri 1st Sep 2023 at 4:00pm – Sun 3rd Sep 2023 at 2:00pm
At a Glance
• Obtain the wisdom of Kabbalah through the direct teachings of Kabbalah
• Receive the metaphysics through meditations and exercises
• Grow self-knowledge through the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder
• A personal approach from tutor to student in a comfortable environment
• A unique learning experience for every individual
What You Will Gain
• Knowledge about Kabbalah: The Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder
• Knowledge about yourself and insights into your fate and purpose
• Direct spiritual experience and the healing properties of Kabbalah
• Practical application of the Kabbalah for everyday life
A New Course
This new course on Kabbalah, the most complete mystical tradition of the West, will combine theory (metaphysics) and practice (meditation & exercises) to come to the direct knowledge and experience of ourselves, the world, the universe and the Transcendent. The two key-diagrams of this lineage are the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder, which will give us a structure and overview of the wisdom of Kabbalah. The Tree of Life works like a mirror for those who wish to look into it, reflecting our wholeness and potential.
There will be plenty of space for questions, interaction and reflection. The participant will receive hand-outs with the diagrams of the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder during the course.
Together we create a safe and comfortable space for every person, and form what we call in Kabbalah: “A School of the Soul” in this three day course.
Hawkwood is a stunning Grade II listed 19th Century country house, surrounded by 42 acres of sustainably managed woodland, farmland, and gardens. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds – an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – it is a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. With a diverse selection of nearly 150 courses, there’s plenty to choose from, including courses in transformative leadership, future thinking, inner life, music and the arts. Our programme of courses is led by experienced tutors and leaders in their fields.
What Is Included
Both residential and non-residential rates are available. Residential options are fully inclusive with all meals provided. Non-residential options include suppers, lunches and all refreshments and exclude B&B.
£335 Residential Shared
£375 Residential Single
Deposit £ 150.00
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!